· Revenue first half year € 52.3 million versus € 45.6 million in 2018/2019
· Growth driven by Packaging
· Markets for various raw materials remain tight
· Operating result improved to € 6.1 million (first half year 2018/2019: € 4.6 million)
· Net result € 4.5 million (first half year 2018/2019: € 3.4 million)
Not every job is the same, but the challenge is – to produce a container that is functional and attractive, as efficiently and cheaply as possible. As Holland Colours, we provide our customers with the full range of products, technologies and services needed to meet this challenge. Through the use of unique coloring and additive solutions, we offer products for every PET packaging need, so enhancing bottle production.
Holland Colours has a proven track record in helping our Building & Construction industry customers meet their colorant needs and grow their business. Whether you are a small, medium or large company, if you want global production and supply, cutting edge R&D and customization, excellent sales and support, and fast and dependable logistics, we’ve got it.
As an employee-owned global company we create customized and effective color solutions that bring you a competitive advantage and offer you peace of mind.
Coen Vinke, Chief Executive Officer, Holland Colours